The bright colors and expressions of her characters are enough to make anyone's day and I'm not even exaggerating. When I'm feeling creative, I almost always check Arielle's blog to get inspiration. I don't tell her, but I suppose she knows now! Hahaha. Anyway, we conducted a small interview of some sort with her, but with a twist. Being an artist and all, we asked her to draw out her answers. What we got back has got to be the cutest thing ever! Check it out below with the guide questions. :)
1. Tell us about yourself and what it is that you do.
2. Who/what is/are your inspiration/s?
3. What would you like to be when you're slightly older? Does it have something to do with art?
4. When did you realize you had passion for art and wanted to pursue it?
5. Do you prefer digital or traditional art?
6. What are your other hobbies aside from art?
7. Which of your many brilliant artworks is your favorite?
8. Any tips/advice for young artists like you?
Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? Arielle was also nice enough to send us a fan sign! It's a kind of thing we try to 'collect' from our interviewees. This is our very first so massive thanks to you, Arielle! We wish her all the best in her future creative endeavors (commissions maybe?) and everything else. Thanks Arielle!